IT’S TIME TO TAKE ACTION
To fight against a global ecological disaster: act at sea to reduce the plastic pollution of the oceans.
I first sailed around the world when I was eight with my parents during three years. Later, during the many races I participated to in the world, I was shocked by the amount of plastic waste polluting the seas.
Being fully aware of this global catastrophe for our planet I created the association The SeaCleaners in September 2016 to fight ocean plastic pollution.
To face this new challenge I surrounded myself with experts and professionals in this field. We found an innovative solution.
The Manta which will be the first ever high seas ship capable of collecting and treating massive amount of floating plastic waste in the ocean before they break down.
Ocean became my passion and I made it my profession as sailor
All world seas are now in danger
We have to face this new challenge of fighting ocean pollution
Skipper – Adventurer – Ecologist
- 1995 : 3 races winner Mini-Transat-Mini-Fastnet-TransCascogne
- 1997 Transat Jacques Vabre winner
- 2008 Passage of Cape Horn on a sport catamaran
- 2013 World Tour on a sport catamaran
- 2017 BIMÉDIA : Passage of Northwest by the north Alaska between Pacifique to Atlantique