1. YOUR MISSIONS
- Set up a strategy of acquisition and optimization of the website’s traffic
– Increase the visibility of the website on search engines through natural (SEO) and paid (SEA) referencing,
– Manage the purchase of advertising space (Display), partnerships as well as e-mail campaigns and monthly newsletters,
– Develop growth hacking and inbound marketing strategies
– Ensure retargeting and monitoring of the company’s reputation on social networks in support of Content / Community managers,
– Manage the CPC and CPM,
– Analyze the positioning of the website and measure the actions that are taken to increase traffic.
- Pilot the acquisition and engagement strategy on social networks
– Designing the digital communication strategy of the association in France and internationally,
– Define and implement the editorial and conversational calendar of the association on social networks,
– Design and implement digital acquisition and retention campaigns to grow our follower communities and increase their engagement,
– Contribute to the design of creative content aimed at animating different communities and creating qualified engagement on global or exclusive social media communication campaigns,
– Identify the most relevant international influencers and develop relationships with them to increase the visibility of The SeaCleaners,
– Promote and amplify our campaigns (activation plan and sharing on social networks, editorial optimization of our storytelling and coordination of paid media actions),
– Ensure our presence and visibility on relevant discussion topics for the association.
– Update the contents of the website in relation to the different clusters,
– Propose and manage Google Ads campaigns,
– Supervise and manage the posting of content and its translation into multiple languages.
– Set up the reporting tools (Google Analytics or other) to track and analyze the site’s audience (page views, click rate, bounce rate, revisit rate, conversion rate etc.),
– Establish tracking tables to monitor the indexing of the site’s pages and analyze the results with web analytics tools,
– Do the ROI calculation,
– Keep a watch on technological developments and on new trends in our sector to generate new leads (prospects).
2. SKILLS REQUIRED
– Graduate in marketing or communication, with a specialization in the web and digital professions.
– At least seven years of experience in the deployment of digital strategies
– In-depth knowledge of social networks, community animation and sponsorship mechanisms
– Excellent writing skills in French and English imperative
– Experience in an imperative international environment
– Project Management
– Mastery of WordPress, Sarbacane, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Google Grants for Associations
– Mastery of graphic design software tools (Adobe suite).
– Knowing how to reconcile strategic thinking and operational implementation
– Rigorous, autonomous and meticulous
– Reactive, with a high speed of execution and the ability to manage several projects at once, in a changing context.