The SeaCleaners Swiss
The SeaCleaners Switzerland is an association under Swiss law, based in the canton of Vaud, and registered in the NGO register of the Geneva International Reception Centre. SeaCleaners Switzerland is responsible for all missions of The SeaCleaners in Switzerland: awareness and information, coordination of a voluntary movement, participation in public debate, engagement with decision-makers.
The organization is currently run by Milan Despotovic.
- Raising awareness and providing information through the presentation of our association’s missions in schools, universities and employers’ associations in order to increase its visibility in Switzerland.
- To act and federate through the animation of an active voluntary movement, by taking part in waste collections and all general public or professional events related to plastic waste pollution.
- Participate in the public debate on ways to reduce plastic pollution and develop the circular economy in Switzerland.
- Engage decision-makers by creating industrial partnerships with Swiss-based companies that want to contribute to the development of the Manta project.
- To contribute to the success of our missions both in Switzerland and abroad by raising institutional and private funds.
Head of Finance
Our past event
Events organized by The SeaCleaners Swiss
|19th September 2020||World Cleanup Day - The SeaCleaners Swiss - Versoix||Versoix, Switzerland||http://bit.ly/3o2N9fv|
Get involved with us
You would like to join us for a cleanup or help us with other actions send us an email on [email protected]
Support our actions with your donations or legacies. We will be pleased to contact you to present our association and its projects both in Switzerland and on the oceans.
To make a donation, our account at Postfinance: The SeaCleaners Swiss: IBAN CH58 0900 0000 1511 0579 9
Our registration with the commercial registrar
Act with us
Would you like to take part in our voluntary actions, alone or within your company?
Please send us an email with your name, first name and phone number to receive more information or to participate in our next events (conference, pick-up).