Sign up to protect the oceans by joining a passionate team, with a friendly and positive-thinking spirit.
News from the volunteers
Becoming a volunteer for The SeaCleaners means:
- Taking action with a local team, at the heart of an international organisation
- Participating in real action, such as clean ups and litter picking campaigns, and events
- Using your skills and/or acquiring new ones
- Accessing training
- Keeping yourself up to date on all regional and international news
- Proposing new ideas and starting new projects
Whether you wish to do something regularly and/or as a one-off, wherever you are, your actions will help us to accomplish our mission.