Would you like to join a collective to act together for the Ocean? Become a volunteer and take action now!
Go to the bottom of the page to sign up.
Acting together and now
Being a SeaCleaner means:
- Act with a local team, within an international association
- Participate in events and concrete actions
- Deploy your skills and/or acquire new ones
- Access training and tools to raise awareness, organize, communicate and understand
- Be kept informed of all regional and international news
- Propose new ideas and initiate new projects
This is for you if:
- You want to take action and cannot accept the prevailing defeatism
- You believe in collective action, innovation and the power of awareness raising
- You have a little time but above all energy and ideas to offer
- You are looking to join a committed, positive and lively team
- You want to be part of the solution at local, national or international level
Diversified volunteer actions
As collecting waste at sea alone will not stop plastic pollution, we take action in many different ways, reflecting the diversity of our volunteer community around the world.
Why am I a SeaCleaner?
Regional Delegate Côte d'Azur
Regional Delegate Ile-de-France
Benoit De Lamberterie
Ready to join the adventure?