Sign up to protect the oceans by joining a passionate team, with a friendly and positive-thinking spirit.
Acting together and now
“Our work would not have an impact without you! You who are part of our incredible network of active and committed volunteers, of all ages and backgrounds. So whether you are already a volunteer or would like to become one, I say THANK YOU. Your generosity, your time and your support are essential to act, all together and now, against ocean pollution.”
Being a SeaCleaner means:
- Act with a local team, within an international association
- Participate in events and concrete actions
- Deploy your skills and/or acquire new ones
- Access training and tools to raise awareness, organize, communicate and understand
- Be kept informed of all regional and international news
- Propose new ideas and initiate new projects
This is for you if:
- You want to take action and cannot accept the prevailing defeatism
- You believe in collective action, innovation and the power of awareness raising
- You have a little time but above all energy and ideas to offer
- You are looking to join a committed, positive and lively team
- You want to be part of the solution at local, national or international level
Diversified volunteer actions
As collecting waste at sea alone will not stop plastic pollution, we take action in many different ways, reflecting the diversity of our volunteer community around the world.
Why am I a SeaCleaner?
Regional Delegate Côte d'Azur
Regional Delegate Ile-de-France
Benoit De Lamberterie
Ready to join the adventure?