To raise awareness about the protection of the oceans and plastic pollution with The SeaCleaners means to transmit knowledge in a fun way in order to engage and incite action.
IN ORDER TO AWAKEN AWARENESS, WE INVITE YOU TO DISCOVER FACTS AND FIGURES ABOUT THE HIDDEN FACE OF PLASTIC POLLUTION AND ITS REAL IMPACT ON THE PLANET.
Our pedagogical tools
To help you take concrete action, we have created educational tools for all audiences: businesses, schools and extra-curricular establishments, as well as the general public.
- Infographics in different formats
- Interactive quizzes
- Card games
- Life-size games for events
- Pickup Guides
- Challenges and rallies
3 examples of downloadable content:
We organize awareness-raising actions by adapting our mission to all contexts and all audiences:
- Collecting litter that has been left in the wild is a quintessential field action. Each participant becomes witness to the pollution that surrounds his/her daily life and plays a role in the decontamination of their surrounding environment. We have noticed that this awareness extends far beyond the events’ participants. The collections appeal to passers-by, who sometimes join the movement, as well as local authorities and media. They also make it possible to collect scientific data, analyzed by our team and available in open source.
Stands (trade shows, festivals, etc.)
- We always offer one or more activities, adapted to the event and created by our team dedicated to action, based on immersive, collaborative and cooperative games, calling on a maximum of our 5 senses.
- Example of Mantawa: inspired by the game “Snakes and Ladders” in XXL format, it is a 12m² carpet with 40 squares on which the players move while learning about marine life and ocean pollution.
- The educational workshops that we offer bring in a playful and interactive way optimistic awareness-raising messages around oceanic biodiversity, the importance of protecting the oceans and the fight against oceanic plastic pollution.
- The purpose of these events is to provoke reflections and debates among the audiences encountered, to make everyone involved in the fight against plastic pollution, for the preservation of the oceans.
We can organize specific training and support in your sustainable development approach (Agenda 21, CSR policy, E3D labeling: school / establishment in the Sustainable Development Approach, development of marine educational areas, etc.) to drive operational changes at all scales.
Since 2016, we sensitized thousands of people across France through in-school and extra-curricular workshops, as well as during events.
Together, let’s act for a sustainably preserved ocean!